Al and Kathy Wright oversee Godspeed's prayer life, which takes place in several settings.
- Sunday mornings: At the end of each worship service, we spend 10-15 minutes sharing prayer needs with one another, then volunteers pray for those requests. No one is ever required to request prayer or to pray. We value those times, as they express our need for God and our care for one another.
- Quarterly prayer meetings: All-church prayer happens approximately once each quarter. Watch the Godspeed calendar for time and place.
- Home groups: Each group spends time in prayer at the end of the weekly meeting.
- E-mail prayer chain: Requests are circulated to the congregation on the e-mail chain.
The elders also meet every other week and spend time praying for the needs of the church. If there is something that you would like the elders to pray for, there are three ways you can let them know.
- Contact one of them individually
- Write your request down and place it in the offering box on Sunday morning
- Fill out this form